With the many patronage requests received by the Governor, it is necessary to request supporting documentation to assist patronage consideration. Requests for the Governor and/or Spouse to be patrons of an organisation should include the following supporting documentation:
- Memorandum and Articles of Association, or Constitution
- Recent annual report (if published) or statement of the organisation’s activities (if no annual report is available)
- Recent financial statements, giving evidence of financial stability
- Evidence of longstanding and continuity (at least five years), and a sustained record of achievement
- Suggestions of how the organisation would involve its patron in its activities
Note: this information is sought for the sole use of Government House Sydney and will not be disclosed to a third party without the consent of the originating body.
If your organisation has previously received patronage from the Governor of New South Wales, please submit a Pre-existing Patronage Application Form.
If your organisation has not previously received patronage from the Governor of New South Wales, please submit a New Patronage Application Form.