On Sunday, 11 June, you are invited to come to Government House, as we mark KingsBirthday@theHouse. On this historic occasion, the first King's birthday long weekend in NSW since 1951, there will be plenty on offer for visitors to Sydney's 'castle by the harbour'.
Gates open at 10:00am and close at 3:00pm. Entry is free of charge. There is no parking on site.
- enjoy the music of the NSW Police Concert Band who will be playing throughout the day, with sets beginning at 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm and 2:00pm
- explore the spectacular State Rooms of Government House
- check out our special Coronation Displays
- have a picnic in the gardens
- take a selfie with our 2 metre King's Cypher
- support the sausage sizzle organised by Normanhurst Rovers
- discover the Garden Sculpture Walk
NSW Mounted Police will visit throughout the day - to the delight of our youngest visitors!